I just came back from a wonderful bunch of highly energised people that really look forward to applying the learning of NLP in their job.
They are in a lifestyle incentive programme company, offering great programmes to their individual and corporate customers.
Their challenge was to get a mindset of excellence in sales. They were all great salespeople before. But somehow, there was always a bit of fear in them, and the question mark – “who am I to sell this product to people”, or “how do I approach people and how do I manage rejection?”.
Parts of the training taught them how to manage their physiology, their inner thoughts, mental imprints and emotional mastery to gain confidence and excellence. It was wonderful to see, how the group transformed. They became more and more energised as we went along.
Today, this morning, we focused on ways to influence and persuade others. To do so, we took a few parts of the Language and Behaviour Profile – Words That Change Minds Programme – that identifies the relevant mental patterns in the person that you talk to.
The questions that we answered were:
– How do you identify someones values? - How is somewhat getting motivated through the values – by pain or by gain. - What are the inner standards of someone? Do they need external feedback to get convinced that something is good? Or do they have internal standards and just know what is good for them? And what kind of convincing do they need? Do they get convinced when the see, hear, feel or experience the product and service to buy it?
For all the exercises, we taught the right words to address this mental pattern. This makes this programme so extremely powerful, as it has nothing to do with hypnotic language patterns but addresses the deepest unconscious filters of how someone looks at the world and acts in it.
The participants were so enthusiastic about the programme that Najwa and I received standing ovations!! Wow! One participant asked the CEO, when the follow up training would be conducted.
These are wonderful reactions and if you guys read any of these, I want to thank you for your great participation.
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.