I recently read it somewhere, but it slipped my attention. May be I am sleepy :).
But, I am serious. Imagine you sleep just 15 minutes less per day. Or use time in the traffic jam to think productively. Listen to motivational tapes or tapes, that teach something. Or watch less TV. Or spend 15 minutes more with family, children or loved ones.
Just 15 minutes a day. Add this up to the total year. You will get an additional 5,475 minutes. These are 91.25 hours.
Or nearly 4 days more. 4 days in a year, where you are awake, productive, and avoid wasting time.
15 minutes per day don’t sound much. But it adds up, doesn’t it?
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.