Have you ever realised that there could be a relation between the mess that clutters your office or home and your state of mind?
Now, I don’t have anything scientific on it, but can only reflect on my own history. It so happens that every now and then, I look at my desk in the office, or around the rooms in our condominium, and realise that something needs to be done.
It looks messy. Cramped. Dusty. Too many papers clutter the desk, the files are full and I waste time looking for material that I need in the moment.
Hm – I then think. What does this say about me? How do I feel in the moment? Do I get things done? Do I waste time? Have I clarity in my plans and initiatives?
More often than not, the answer is that I don’t feel good at that point of time. Restless! Impatient! Not sure where to bring Asia Mind Dynamics. Curious (at best) what happens next.
I then take time to clean up and organise. Entrench myself in old files, papers and magazines. Even old books.
Last weekend was such event. I cleant up, rigorously! Plenty of old and even newer stuff went “out of the window.” I brought plenty of books to our condominium library. Not even old stuff but books I don’t read anymore. Interest simply shifted.
It felt good!
Focus came back.
I started to feel good.
Yes, there is a relationship between the environment and my neurology. We are somehow representing our inside world in the outside. Ever thought of that before?
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.