We all have clutter in our mind. Stuff, that bugs us down and that we never quite get around to doing.
Ask yourself: Is there something that you started in the past, but never brought it to completion? And, if you are like the rest of us, do you think of it every now and then, may be with a feeling of regret or guilt?
You might call it procrastination, but actually, it is worse. There is a time, when we stop procrastinating to sit down and complete what we need to complete.
Here, it is even worse, because we don’t even get to that step of completion.
We keep thinking that “one day, you gonna sit down and really get it done?” Only to push it aside for a momentary sense of relief – to look at it again, days, weeks or months later?
You must realise that unfinished business from the past causes clutter in your mind. It is clocked-up energy.
How to get rid of it? Well, it takes some will and clearly decisive action.
Think about what is it that you started to do a long, long time back but you never completed it.
Create a list of all things undone. Projects you started. The book that you borrowed someone a while ago, and most likely never see again. Even the money that you gave to someone who promised to pay back a few days later but never did.
Write it off. Seriously.
Finish it or decide that it is done and never look back again!
This frees up clocked energy at your mind that you can use to work on something that really matters.
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Master Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer of Hypnotherapy with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.