Yes, it is already February 2013, and I am writing about the fact that a month has passed since the new year started (gosh – what a funny sentence, seriously!!).
Most of those that set any resolution for 2013 have given up already.
My thought on this?
It is sad that people give up when their goal doesn’t come as fast as the envisioned or the hurdles toward the goal are preceivably too big.
What they don’t realise is that they have moved already, and when they have moved even a tiny bit, they are on their way.
Should they give up, they will never know how it would feel to succeed.
But they sure have learned how it feels to give up!
And since we are creatures of habits, well, giving up might become a new way of life (if it is not the old one anyway!!)
Think about it and consider your choice. May be start again. Hey, January 1 was just another day anyway. You can always start again, and it doesn’t matter when.
Let it be February 5, for that matter. And celebrate that you started, because you have made a tremendous change in your life.
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.