To be in love is one great feeling. The heart is pumping, the moment you think of your lover, and you are simply happy. Nothing can bother you. You sing songs loud, and may be wrong, just because it makes you feel so good.
Every single second away makes your heart ache, and you cannot wait for the phone to ring, and the voice to hear. Even the most stupiest comment makes you smile, and all is well.
Research has even found that to be in a loving relationship is good for your heart! “It may be that people who are married or in close, healthy relationships have lower levels of anxiety, are less likely to smoke, are more physically active and are more likely to have a well-developed social structure. On the contrary, it is known that loneliness kills, and that many times, people lose their sense of purpose when a loved one is gone.:
Love is a great feeling, and actually the most powerful feeling of all. Just, for a moment, think of a time you, who reads this, felt really loved. May be it was the hug of the person, or the sight of him or her or the voice that just blew you away.
Most likely, all three came together, when you are close to your lover – the touch, the sound and the sight. In NLP, we call this the VAK or the main representational system. All of us have our own preferred sytem, the one channel, we like to address most. Some of us are more visual than others, and some are more feelings driven. When you are in love, all channels are open, and receptive to this great energy called “love.”
Enjoy the feeling and have a Happy and Most Wonderful Valentine’s Day.
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.