It is not that this blog is dead. It is just that I am busy.
It is beautiful and like living my dream.
Nothing more exciting than to see people break through their limitations. To conduct trainings that are absolutely empowering. To hold speeches that mesmerise the audience. To meet people for the first time and be grateful that they spend valuable hours with me. To see my son going off to his own motivational training, organised by his school. To have clients tell me that whatever it is, they need me to conduct the training with them – even if I shout and scream that it is out of my core competency. To have the time of my life to learn something new, fail the first couple of times in applying it and suddenly it works.
It might be that I wrote something like this earlier. It is just a news that I am busy.
April will be wonderful. I am totally booked. There are two days off and my wife does not tell me which one, as she fears that I pack those as well.
How are you coping with your recession. Has it arrived?
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.