It is quite an amazing sight. Beautiful girls and handsome boys sitting side by side or opposite each other in coffee shops or restaurants.
But instead of dealing with each other, both have their MP3 plugged into their ears or hanging on their new handphone.
It is a cultural expression of loneliness, especially when they wear a MP3. You are alone, with your music in your ear. Even if you are with someone else.
It is sad, isn’t it?
My question – where is the communication? How do you communicate with an earplug in the ear? Even if the volume is low, something is just not there.
Or is it just me, who has this feeling?
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.