I am very excited. For various reasons.
But the main reason is that tomorrow, Asia Mind Dynamics is running its NLP Master Practitioner Certification Course. It is our first, and we are planning the second one already.
This first one is fun because all of the participants are earlier participants in our class. About 5 students had to cancel as they had conflicts with their calendar. We regret that they will not be with us. I will organise another NLP Master Practitioner for them, nearly immediately and probably toward the end of the year.
I realised something else, while looking through the Internet.
If I am right, then this is the first Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) conducted by a trainer that actually lives and breathes Malaysian air.
Hurray!!! Malaysia Boleh. We are the FIRST, setting the standards.
I know that there are more companies that currently organise a similar event.
But to top it some more, we are also the first school that combines various NLP Schools into our training. Those who know at least a bit of NLP will also know that there are different schools, and I thought that since I was exposed to many schools during my training, and really enjoyed it, I do the same for my practitioners. I know they will enjoy it, for sure.
Have a wonderful Sunday and an even greater life!!
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.