Asli, or the Asia Strategy & Leadership Institute is one of the foremost organisations in setting the pace in the conference arena in Asia.
I had the pleasure of speaking at plenty of their conferences, most with quite good reviews and evaluations (and some business, every now and then, to not deny that!).
Now, I have been invited to speak at their “ASEAN Businesswomen Leaders Conference – “Leading with Lasting Impact”.
My session is straight on the first day, called ““MANAGING THROUGH CULTURAL BARRIERS: SETTING THE STAGE FOR SUCCESS.” Subpoints to note are:
How important is self awareness in developing sensitivity to the varied cultures in the workplace? Is EQ enough or are there other skills needed in winning cooperation and trust while ensuring team’s goals and organisations’ goals remain in sync
The topic relates to Emotional Intelligence and I am okay with that, since I believe it is closely related to NLP. What I am wondering the feeling that there are not many men who usually speak at a women’s conference. I feel a bit awkward, and that is great, because I can overcome some limitations.
So currently, I am collecting information about EQ and women, especially women in Asia on the way up in their career. What are the challenges, the roadblocks and obstacles? The wins and gains, tears and joy?
Is there anyone who wants to share stories with me? I am also more than happy to meet you at the conference, should you be there! 🙂
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.