Have you ever thought of celebrating Monday?
Interesting thought, isn’t it?
Most people are so happy that they finally got through to Friday and that the weekend is near.
It seems like they only live for the weekend. Life is on. Yeah. Friends to meet, places to go, pubs to visit, food to try, new relationships to tie, and fun, fun, fun, all the way.
Which is cool, of course.
But what happened with the remaining days – Monday to Thursday?
Does it mean that we don’t appreciate our life in these four days? That it is a dread to get up in the morning, go to work – are our thoughts then tied around dreadfulness, tired, lazy, procrastination, don’t want to see the boss, the colleagues, the clients?
Hey – what happened to your life then? Are you not actually wasting 96 hours? Yeah, I know, it is work, and made to support a living.
But listen closely, will you?
Life is what you make out of it. It is not happening to you, suddenly. It is about imagining the best life ever, really dreaming about it, visualising it. It is about taking action about things we don’t want, and to create the life we want, desire, and deserve.
It is about living the best life ever. All day and all night long.
So that even Monday to Thursday counts and that you can say, to every day: Thank God for another day that allows me to create the life of my dreams.
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer of Hypnotherapy with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.