Have you ever been to a conference? Many delegates enjoy the lunch, mostly served as buffet. Plate after plate, rice and meat and vegetables, aside of the obligatory networking.
What happens after lunch?
Most speakers state that the session after lunch is the most difficult one.
I happen to attend yesterday’s MIM National Management Conference called “Honouring Legacy, Creating The Future,” and natural, the speaker just mentioned that.
I actually don’t care if I have this graveyard session. I believe that if people go drowsy, then they are in trance. It is a hypnotic state which I can use to embed positive messages to create change. That’s powerful, you know!!
Additionally, I believe it is up to the speaker to create the mood in which the audience is in. Sure, they might have more trouble to stay alert after lunch, but the challenge is up to the speaker, because, hey – the outcome of the communication is the result you get.
If the audience is alert, or purposefully put into trance, good job. If the audience is not following and does not get the message – well, that is your feedback, dear Speaker!!
In our training, we teach you how to direct the state of the audience powerfully. Come and join us!!
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.