Meaning. What is it? It is what we attribute to certain events. Something happens around us and we evaluate it. Either in a conversation with others or through our Inner Voice.
Now, it is the end of Ramadan and over one billion of Muslims celebrate. Soon we have Christmas and then Chinese New Year. In between we have Deepavali.
Major festivals of the main religions.
Is there a common trait aside of the date in the calendar?
What are you going to do during the festivals. What is the meaning of these festivals to you?
Don’t just say that you celebrate. How do you celebrate? Is the celebration just abou food? Presents that you give or receive? May be even the money that you donate or give away?
Or is it deeper? Something like self reflection? Going inside and reflecting on you, your action? May be going to the church, mosque or temple to pray and find some salvation or inner peace?
Contemplating on what to do over the next year or feeling clear and cleaned to take on new challenges?
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.