I am always wondering if I drink too much coffee, or if my brew is simply too strong or sweet. Hence, I am also always looking for support of my coffee drinking habit.
And now, I found another one, haha. It is stated in newer research that apparently, coffee helps you boost or retain your memory skills when you get older.
It is not yet clear, how caffeine is doing this but for me and for the time being, that doesn’t matter. What matters is that I can keep enjoying my coffee. Now I only have to wonder about my persuasion skills, because, hey, initial discussions with potential coaching clients about my coaching program take often place in Starbucks!
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.