Since it is the beginning of the new year, there is still time to make some adjustments to your goal, or to kick start it again, should you have given up already (actually, you can always start following up with goals, but this just as an aside)
Allow me to share some few questions with you that could create some motivation inside of you:
To aks yourself when you think about your state in the future:
- Who are you now and who will you be, when you have achieved your goal?
- What will have changed inside of you and outside of you, once you have achieved your goal?
- How will your behaviour be different, when you have achieved your goal?
Present State – To ask yourself about your current situation
- What is something that you need to do more of to achieve your goal?
- What is something that you need to do less of to achieve your goal?
- What can you do, right now, to get you moving? Remember to make this first step easy, so that you can be successful. It is harder to work on a goal, when you perceivably fail from the beginning!!!!
In Between – when you are somewhere about halfway through or about to give up
There will be a time when you want to give up and wish you could go back to your old state. You might be tired, fatique, exhausted, confused or uncertain. That is natural, and these are just signs that you are changing. I know that this is easier said then done, but hey – would you really like to give up all the steps done earlier and go back to your old?
Sometimes it is important to ….:
- Stop and look back. Realise, how much you have changed already!!
- Appreciate the learning. You did it so far.
- Be grateful that you made it so far!!!
- Celebrate your success. Really celebrate it. You deserve it
I hope and know you make it. Tell me how it goes, okay?
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.