He did it.
The French Spiderman Alain Robert finally managed to climb Malaysia’s 88 Storey Petronas Tower. It was his third attempt, after two trials, one in 1997 and one in 2007, failed.
He never gave up and he climbed to the top. He is quoted as saying “With due respect to Malaysia, I came to finish something. Climbing the Petronas all the way to the top is one of my dreams.” He describes himself as determined but also “a little bit stubborn”.
Fascinating guy. I wonder what goes on in his mind – “What is the next step” or, “I hope I don’t slip.” (This is a rethorical question, lah!!
But ask yourself, what you can learn from this man?
Because this is what we do in our NLP classes in Malaysia. We teach people to create a mindset of excellence.
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.