May be an interesting question that I would like to ask those who read this blog. Feel free to respond to my email address email@example.com
In Malaysia, there are a couple of NLP Training houses around, and many more exist overseas. My question to those that are interested in personal development, emotional intelligence, other mind management methodologies – what are you looking out for when you plan to join a training, especially NLP.
To gain knowledge?
To have many certificates?
To get a life?
Gain new directions in life?
Understand yourself better?
I am curious !
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.