A couple of questions that might haunt you or anyone else in your surrounding, every now and then. Some of these might be personal, some might relate to your professional field. Think about them, and may be share your responses, if you wish.
– How do you cope when you know you have to do something, but then, somehow, nothing moves you to action? - What do you do when you have a deadline to meet in the next 1 hour, but suddenly, a colleague bursts in your office asking for help? - How do you feel when you say “no” to someone or something that is important to others, but actually not to you? - How do you usually upgrade your skills? - If you could change one thing in your life, right now, what would that be? (powerful question, think about it!!) - What is your goal for the next 5 months? - How many tasks do you handle per day? - Do you still remember whom you met yesterday morning? - What was the best thing that happened to you today? - Whom will you satisfy tomorrow? - When was the last time, you really relaxed, not doing anything, and felt really good about it? - How do you feel when you meet new people? - How would you cope with addiction? - How do you feel when you are disappointed by someone and what do you usually do about it?
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.