How sweet, but then, there are serious questions, nevertheless.
How do these two look at the world? The world’s smallest man, standing at 74.61 cm, while her legs reach 132 cm.
They have a different view, altogether, and thus, their mindset will be very different.
Different emotions, such as fear or confidence. She will not even see dogs, for example, while pretty much every dog is bigger than the guy. Both might have challenges finding partners. Both might be admired, or bullied. Emotional acceptance from others might be important to them – will they get it?
Height affects perception, reaction of others and opportunities in life, profession and other areas of importance.
How would you feel, if you would have the chance to meet them?
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and a certified trainer of internationally recognised certification programmes:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP),
- NLP Coach Training with the Coaching Division of ABNLP,
- The Words That Change Minds -Language and Behaviour Profile of which he also is one of 17 Global Master Trainers
- Creating Your Future Coaching™ Techniques at the Masters Level with the International Timeline Therapy Association
- Hypnosis with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH)
- Master Trainer with the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT).
We also train companies to achieve higher performance especially through our signature programmes on Leadership, Sales and Advanced Communications.
To find out more about us or our programme and what makes us so very different as trainer and coaches, send an email to andreas.dorn AT gmail.com or contact us at +6012 287 5048.